On the Documents tab, you can create and store documents for Sales Jet and Training Jet. These documents will be displayed at the bottom of the web page so the visitor has access to them to learn more about your company and the conditions of purchasing product or services from you.
Documents can be created in two places: in the Sales Jet funnel and in Training Jet courses. The Documents tab is located in the top menu. The principle of creating documents is the same for both Sales Jet and Training Jet. For demonstration purposes, we'll describe how to create documents in Training Jet.
How to create a document
Click Training Jet > Documents. Click Create new Document and fill in these fields:
- Title - Specify the name of the document.
- Page Address - The address of the Training Jet page is created automatically; you only need to write the final part.
- The text/body of the document - Write in the empty field the text you want displayed in your document. You can use the menu tools to format the text (align, change the size and color of the text), insert images, tables, links, special characters and quotes.
- Hide from search engines - Check this box if you want to hide the document from search engines.
- Click the Save and Close button.
How to manage documents
Any documents you create will display in a list under the Documents tab. You can edit and manage these documents at any time as well as copy and paste the link to the docoument into your web pages.
In your document list you will see the following information for each:
- Name - Shows the name of the document. Click to edit the document. Duplicates the Edit button.
- Public link - Copy this link to grant direct access to a client or user on the page. You can also embed the document into a web page using this link.
- Change Date - Shows the date the document was last modified.
- Preview button - Shows how this document will look to the user.
- Modify button - Opens a window for editing a document.
- Delete icon - You can also delete the document.