The Page Editor - where you can design and edit your web pages using predefined templates or creating one yourself from scratch. (Web Sites > Funnels > Go to Funnel > select the page you wish to edit, click Design > you are now on the page editor)
The Elements - items you can add to the page to create a full and working website page: links, text sections, images, menus, headings, etc. (Click Add Element in the upper right of the page editor to open the elements menu)
Image Element - any image that you download from a computer or download from the Internet and upload to a web page.
Drag the "Image" button in the elements menu to your desired location on the webpage; you will be prompted to upload a picture from your computer to the Sales Jet platform. It will then insert the image into your website.
Clicking on the installed image opens an image menu where you can edit the name of the menu and save all your image settings. There are three sub menu tabs with additional image settings along the top - General, Advanced, Animation. Each of the sub-menus are described below:
General Settings - "Show on screen" allows you to specify which device(s) you want the image to be displayed on. Click the device option(s) to select where you want your page image displayed. For example: you can upload an image that will display on the mobile version of your page but not the desktop version.
Click action - You can make an image clickable to the visitor, turning it into an interactive element which will trigger a flow event. For example: form submission, file download, purchase product, and more.
You will specify what kind of action will occur after the visitor clicks on the image:
- Custom link - The visitor will be redirected to a web page which you specify in the next field - the link. Enter in this field the page URL to which the visitor will be redirected.
- Page Link - You will redirect the visitor to a web page within your Sales Jet funnel. You cannot redirect a visitor to third-party site using this selection (use the Custom Link instead). In the "Page selection" drop-down you will see a list of your Sales Jet pages; select the page you want to redirect the visitor to.
- Product File Download Link - The visitor can download a file by clicking on the image. In the "Product file" drop-down choose one of your available products to alllow the visitor to download the product through this image. If this field is empty, create a file in the Products tab. Read more in the article "To create a product".
- Purchase - This option will redirect the visitor to the order payment page. In the drop-down "Product selection" choose a product from the list (product, service, subscription) and a click on this image will add that product to the cart and take the visitor directly to the product payment page.
- Add to cart - This action adds the product to the cart, but does not take the visitor to the payment page. The visitor remains on their current page, but a cart opens on the right with the added products.
- Show popup - If you link a popup to this image you will be asked to choose one of your popups from the drop-down menu Popup Select. If no popups show up in this drop-down selection then you will need to set one up in the Popups section at the top of the Page Editor menu.
- Scroll to Section - Will redirect the visitor to another section of the current page. For example: jump to the end of the page. In the drop-down menu "Section selection" choose the section the visitor will be redirected to.
Image Settings - Here you can change the property settings of the image: change the image, set the size – fill, do not scale, fit, cover, and correct the aspect ratio - pressing the "Reset" button will restore the correct aspect ratio.
Frame - You can set or remove and adjust a border around the image: set border style (solid, dotted, dotted, double, inward, outward), border thickness and color.
Corner rounding - You can set rounded corners, adjust the angle of the corners, and set how many and which corners you want rounded.
Shadow - Create a shadow around the image, adjust the offset and blur, and set the color of the shadow.
Conditional impression. This function will hide or show the selected item from the visitor. For example, if you want to show a special offer to a new user, then hide this offer and do not show it again. Turn on Conditional Impression. Select "Show" - if you want to show the item, or "Hide" - if you want to hide it from the visitor. Then select the condition: first visit, return visit, the product has a special offer and has already registered.