On the Sales Jet site, we created our own website builder. You don't need to use third-party services to create web pages. To start building a site, click the "Design" button in the "Pages" section.
This will open the page editor.
Page Design Templates
Page design is very important and creating a new page is quite involved. Therefore, we have prepared many templates to make it easier for you to create your web pages. If you chose a ready-made template, then you will see a template page with images, text fields and other elements already installed. If you select a blank page, an empty page opens without images and text.
Page Editor Overview
In the design window that opens, you will see a menu across the top:
- Back to funnel - Clicking this button takes you back to the funnel page.
- Save - After making changes to your page, be sure to save the changes.
- Publish - Clicking this button will make your webpage will be available to users. Unless you use the Publish button when you are ready, the page will not be accessible to anyone.
- Popups - You can create pop-up windows on your site. For example, a popup offer to subscribe to a newsletter, offer a discount, invite visitors to sign up for a consultation, etc.
- Guides (enable / disable) - This will turn on or off design guides – dotted lines that indicate the borders of an element in the page constructor – as well as the name or function of the element in the design constructor. You can make them invisible by clicking the button again.
- Page General design - Here you can set the parameters for the whole page: background color or image, text color, font and minimum width of page for the mobile version.
- Setup Page Outline - In this section, you can swap out page elements and see the outline of the entire page.
- Add Element - If you need to add an item, click this button and select the appropriate option from the list. For each element, a separate article has been created describing the functions.
When you click on any of these buttons: Popups, Page, Setup, Add Element, a menu opens on the right-hand side of the screen. You can also click on any item in the page field to bring up its menu which will open on the right side.
This menu is a toolbar for editing each item on the page. The toolbar contains some duplicate settings to the upper menu (for example: the background color, frame, or rounding of corners). The tools are discussed in more detail in the articles for each element.
The small menu on the left is an additional toolbar for editing certain layout features on single page elements or several elements at a time. The panel also has some duplicate functions. The toolbar items are:
- Position - This is the position of the element relative to the boundaries of the section it is in. You can set numeric values in pixels or percentages.
- Size - This is the size of the item itself. You can set numeric values in pixels or in percentages. W is the width of the element. H is the height of the element.
- Tools - Tools for copying and deleting an item.
- Depth - This is the arrangement of the elements superimposed on each other. If desired, you can arrange the elements with overlay and determine the sequence of layers. For example: the bottom layer is a picture, the top layer is a button.
- Alignment - This is the location of one or more elements relative to the edge: left, right, top, bottom. If only one element is aligned, the alignment will be along the boundaries of the section. But if you select multiple elements, the alignment will be relative to each other.
At the bottom right of the page there are additional control buttons:
- Devices - Here you can select different types of devices to see how your page will look when opened from a phone or tablet. You can edit each page for desktop tablet and phone display.
- Scale - You can control the scale of the page in the editor – zoom in or out to make it more comfortable for you to work.