Before you start working on SalesJet, familiarize yourself with our plans in the "Access and Billing" tab. Here you will find detailed information about your account and the available SalesJet plans.
Current Plan - After registration, the FREE plan is automatically selected. You may change it at any time to upgrade your features. Click the "Change Plan" button and select your desired plan from the list provided. Full plan descriptions are listed later in this article.
Next payment date - If you have selected a paid plan, your next bill payment date will display here.
Next Estimated Payment - Lists the bill amount. This includes not only the cost of the plan, but also the price of additional services, such as SMS messages, calls, or payments for additional users.
You have an account balance - This shows how much money you have in your account at the moment.
To add funds and make payment for a paid plan, click the "Add payment method" button. A window will open where you can enter your credit or debit card details. After payment, click "Save payment method". You can deposit money to your account in advance for services. Payments will be automatically charged for: SMS messages, calling customers, additional users to Training Jet and additional project administrators.
All billing information you provide is processed through a secure channel, protected by SSL encryption. We do not store any billing information. All payments are made through the secure payment gateway.
Your current plan limits will be displayed in this section.
- The first column shows the description of the plan features limit.
- In the second column, your current usage amounts.
- The third column shows your percentage used in relation to the total limit.
- In the last column is displayed the maximum amount allowed.
This shows the complete history of your payments: date of payment, amount, the payment method and whether it was successful.
Below we will discuss the limits and restrictions for each of our plans.
After registering on the Sales Jet platform, a new user is automatically placed on the FREE plan. This allows you to get started without having to make any payments. The FREE plan has no subscription fee and the following restrictions and limits:
- No more than 2000 page visits. As soon as the number of views reaches 2000 you will need to upgrade to a paid plan. The number of visits is the combined total page views from all sites under your Sales Jet account.
- No more than 3 sales funnels.
- No more than 30 web pages.
- No more than 500 outgoing emails through the Sales Jet email service.
- No more than 5,000 emails via an integration (i.e. connecting third-party mailing service).
- No more than 1 GB of disk space.
- It is not possible to connect a personal domain.
- You cannot connect a domain's SSL certificate (i.e. protect the information exchanged by the website and the user and data about the domain owner).
- Limited active Training Jet users - 50 free users and $1 for each subsequent user.
- Restrictions on Sales Jet users - only one team member included (the owner of the Sales Jet account) with the option to add users at $10 per month for each additional user.
If you want to expand access or you have exhausted the provided limits, then you can upgrade to the FIRST CLASS or PRIVATE JET plans. Paid plans significantly increase your ability to use the site.
FIRST CLASS Plan
The FIRST CLASS plan is $67 per month.
FIRST CLASS plan limits and restrictions:
- No more than 50,000 page visits.
- No more than 10 sales funnels.
- No more than 100 web pages.
- No more than 15,000 outgoing emails through the Sales Jet mailing service.
- No more than 100,000 emails sent via an integration.
- No more than 5 GB of disk space.
- Unlimited number of personal domains.
- Domain SSL certificate enabled.
- Limit for Active Training Jet users - 250 free users and $0.30 for each subsequent user.
- Restrictions on Sales Jet users - 3 team members included, $15 per month for each additional user.
PRIVATE JET Plan
The PRIVATE JET plan is $197 per month.
Restrictions and limits for the PRIVATE JET plan:
- No more than 200,000 page visits.
- No more than 50 sales funnels.
- 500 or fewer web pages.
- No more than 30,000 outgoing emails through the Sales Jet mailing service.
- No more than 1,000,000 emails sent via an integration.
- No more than 35 GB of disk space.
- Unlimited personal domains.
- Enabled SSL Domain Certificate.
- Limit for active Training Jet users - 500 free users and $0.15 for each subsequent user.
- Restrictions on Sales Jet users - 5 team members included, $10 per month for each additional user.
Note: Payment integration options (installation of several payment systems on the site to pay for your product) are available at each plan level.