In this case, we will discuss how to generate clients from Facebook – in our case for dental services – and create a flow that will quickly process requests from clients.
Create a Facebook Page
To get started, create a page on the social network Facebook. Go to Facebook and in the upper right corner click the dropdown arrow. In the list that opens, select Manage Pages.
Note: If you already have a Facebook page, go ahead and use it. You do not need to create a new page. If you do not have a page, then you will need to create one.
When creating a new page Facebook offers to choose from two options: Business or Brand, Community or Public Figure.
Select Business or Brand and fill in these fields:
- Page Name - Create a name for the page.
- Category – In this field, select from the list.
- Address – The physical location of our company.
- Phone Number (this field is optional) – You can specify a phone number your customers can call.
- Don't Show My Address – You can hide the location of the company so Facebook will show only the city and state.
Click Continue and add photos for the page: the cover and avatar. Your page is created.
Create a form
When you are on your page you will see a menu that runs along the top. Click More > Publishing Tools, and in the new screen that opens, select Forms Library from the left-hand menu. Click the Create button.
Select New Form and click Next. Fill in the form fields:
- Form Type – You will want to select Increase Volume. This form is faster to complete, and the customer will be able to fill it out very quickly.
- Intro – Write a headline for the form, upload an image, and choose a Layout. If we select paragraph as the layout, then the ad text looks like one paragraph. If we select a list layout, the text is divided into a bulleted list (helpful when listing benefits to the client). In our case, we used a paragraph. To the right you can see a preview of the form - what your ad will look like.
- Questions – You will fill in a headline for the question section of the form and check what data you want to collect from visitors submitting your Facebook form. In our case, we chose the fields: full name, phone number, city (it is important that the client lives in the same city where our dental office is located) and email so we can follow up on the lead and send information about our services.
- Thank you screen – In the Headline field write a message to thank the person for completing the form and requesting whatever service/data we are offering. Next, add a description. Then choose the button type – in our case View Website – write the text you want to show on the button, and attach a link to the company's website. If you do not have a site create one on Sales Jet. For more info on how to do this, read this article below. Adding your site allows leads to learn more about your company & services.
Click the Save button if you will need to edit the form later, or the Finish button if the form is ready for use. Once you Finish the form it will no longer be editable. You will be able to duplicate it and edit the new copy. Once finished, the form is available in the Forms Library on the company page. If you click the promote button, the advertising cabinet will open and you will be able to set up an advertising campaign to promote this post.
Connect Facebook page to Sales Jet
One of the most effective ways to convert leads to customers is to call immediately after the client submits a contact request on your site (or in our case, submits a form on Facebook). So we need to contact the client as soon as possible. To do this we set up a call through a flow. In Sales Jet go to the Facebook section and click Attach New Form.
You will connect your Facebook page to Sales Jet using your Facebook profile. Click the Connect to Facebook button, sign in by entering your username and password, choose the pages you want to connect to Sales Jet and grant access. Finally, you will be asked to choose the Facebook form(s) to connect to Sales Jet.
Note: You will not be able to attach pages created through Instagram to Sales Jet. Create a new page in your Facebook profile instead.
Creating a Facebook flow
From your Facebook Lead Forms page click the Flow icon on the right.
The Facebook Form Flow window will open. Create a new event Incoming Facebook Lead. Then add the action Send Email.
You will see the Settings for Sending Email window will open. Complete the fields and click Save and Close. To read more about how to create a flow email in the article "E-mail Templates". You can create multiple emails or other actions in the flow.
Call the lead
After the lead has submitted their request for a service or information, his contact is displayed in the Contacts and Leads tab. The manager can now contacts this client and coordinates the date and time of the visit.
The Facebook flow will look like this: the lead submits a form request on Facebook, Sales Jet sends an email to the lead with information about starting the service inquired about (may be a series of emails), and the sales manager contacts the lead and schedules them to come to the office for their procedure.
Creating a page
We can create a company website with information about the company and services offered. To do this, go to the section Sales channels > Websites > Funnels and create a funnel. Click Create New Funnel, fill in the fields in the window that opens and click the Create a Funnel button. After that we need to add a page.
Click Create New Page. In the window that opens, select the page template. Click the Select button and fill in the fields:
- Funnel – Select a funnel from the list.
- Title – Write the name of the page (it will be seen by visitors).
- Description – Description of the page (also seen by visitors)
- Page address – You can add values to the page address or leave it blank.
Click Create Page. Your page will now appear in the list of pages.
Click the green Design button and go to the page editor. Here you can change the design of your page. For how to create and edit a page design, read the section Page Editor of the article "General Overview of the Page Editor", "Sections, Columns and Rows", "Elements" and others.
On the page you will want a description of the office, the procedure, reviews from other clients and dentist recommendations. This page address is what you will give on your Facebook form so leads from Facebook can learn more about the procedure and about your company.
WIf you wish, you can add a funnel flow and a page flow to your site. Read more in the articles "Funnel Flow" and "Page Flow".